Oct 15, 2007
And now back to our regularly scheduled podcast.
- President Al Gore gets a prize, and there is political talk but
- The Buffy Horror Picture Show.
- The News NOW IN HD + HD radio? Really?
- Smoking Update.
- James test drives a 2008 Mustang GT.
- The Simpsons . . . wedding?
- Oprah had a pee rag, and Tim supports peeing in the
- Tim has a wake up call he hopes never happens again.
- Sometimes office pranks go too far.
- Radio Head free.
- Some people have no morals and what we're dealing with here is
a total lack of respect for The Law.
- New California law and why it is stupid.
- Don Davis Auto Group sucks balls in a big way.
- Leeann needs party advice.
- Liam Sullivan has a new
Kelly video out: Let Me Borrow That
Email us a mesage or an audio comment at email@example.com
Or leave us a comment on the blogpage. But no pressure, really . .